Friday 3 February 2012

Nan's birthday Card

I made this card for my nan's birthday, as you can probably tell she like the purple tones. I used a crafters workshop stencil to make the flower shapes they were cut out of two 12x12 pieces of paper and sneakily stuck together with double sided tape and some ribbon. I used the type of ribbon that edges upholstery to make sure it was thick enough to keep it together. the patterned paper it K&co flora and fauna, the embellishments are to.

The flowers are from Prima and the crystal swirls are to, just behind the flowers is a tim holtz clock die cut. I inked all the edges with a cats eye chalk ink.

I then added these lovely letters from memory makers, they are already edged with a small gem. Which makes a nice accent to the lettering.

No comments:

Post a Comment