Monday 7 January 2013

Mini Book "Shone Adventures"



Well after a much detailed house move and various other life dramas! I am back! and although i couldnt up dated my blog i did manage to do a little crafty work.

This i a tiny book i made, i useda kit from "scraps of darkness" the papers are from glitz design and the flowers and gems from prima. It was tricky to work out how to get the square pieces of chip board to actually sat together. In effect i was trying to bind them. However this did take a few attempts!! haha.


I found a great in store photo developing machine, you could actually get your photos done in miniture all the way upto extra large! Brill cos it was then and there can not to expensive!! In BOOTS!!

I used the lettering send to me from the kit and the gem leaves are from ZVA. Some bo bunny noteworthy kit in there to :0)


There is 4 pages to the mini book in all, not too bad to for my first attempt. Thanks for looking. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment