Wednesday 23 May 2012

NYC 2011





Here's another lay out using my scraps of darkness kit, This is a pic of my friend in NYC last year. I loved the bo bunny red and black paper so much that i didn't really want anything too much doing to it. I used a martha stewart punch, the ribbon edger one to make the holes to thread the ribbon through. After i did the first one i realised sticking a bit of tape to the end helps it to not fray. I then used the note worthy bo bunny's to make the layering.









The huge red flower was my favourite out of the kit!!!! Couldn't wait to use them. I thought using a few light blue flowers would bring the blue in the smaller papers out and bring it all together properly. 

I love new york can't wait to go back!!! pennies being saved as 
we speak!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment